- Standalone USB 3 duplicator/eraser.
The new U-Reach USB 3 tower duplicators have been developed for duplicating USB 3 pen drives at high speed. The duplicators have an automatic signal detection for USB 2.0 or USB 3 memory sticks. The U-Reach USB 3 duplicators operate standalone, no software or PC connection is required. The U-Reach 1-6 USB 3 tower duplicator can create six copies of a master USB stick simultaneously. Insert a "master" USB stick and the empty USB sticks into the slots and with one push of a button the information from the master USB stick is copied to the six empty sticks.
The U-Reach USB 3 tower duplicators have a maximum copy speed of 83 MB/s per port (5 GB/min). This makes the USB 3 tower duplicators very suitable for duplicating fast USB 3 sticks. The total production capacity depends on the writing speed of the USB sticks used. The U-Reach USB 3 tower duplicator offers in addition to the normal Copy and Compare functions a number of functions for erasing (Quick and Full erase) and formatting (FAT16/32) USB pen drives.
The U-Reach tower USB 3 duplicators are very easy to operate; all functions are selected using the keys and the LCD display on the front of the device. The simple operation makes the U-Reach tower USB 3 duplicators suitable for all users.
- Standalone USB stick duplicator, no PC connection or software required.
- USB 3 duplicator with auto signal detection.
- Suitable for USB sticks (1.1/2.0/3.0/3.1). - Compare function for bitwise data checking.
- DoD Erase function complies with the US Department of Defense standard.
- Support for all data formats through Whole Media copy mode.
- Support for USB sticks up to 18TB.
- Easy operation with buttons and LCD display.
U-Reach USB 3 tower duplicators are able to simultaneously duplicate at a maximum speed of 5 GB/min to each USB ports. The speed always remains constant, even if the number of media to be duplicated increases.
Copyright ©2001-2021 U-Reach Nederland, all rights reserved.