- Standalone USB 3.1 duplicator, no PC connection or software required.
The new U-Reach USB 3.1 tower duplicators are designed for duplicating or erasing USB 3.0/3.1 memory sticks and high-speed USB hard disk drives. The duplicators have an automatic signal detection for USB 2.0 or USB 3.1 flashdrives. The U-Reach USB 3.1 duplicators operate stand-alone, no software or PC connection is required. Using the U-Reach 1-31 USB 3.1 tower duplicator thirty one copies of a master USB pen drive can be made simultaneously. Insert a "master" USB stick and the blank USB sticks into the slots and at the push of a button the information from the master USB stick is copied to the thirty one empty USB flash drives.
The U-Reach tower USB 3.1 duplicators have a high copy speed of 83 MB/s per port (5 GB/min). This makes the USB 3.1 tower duplicators also very suitable for duplicating or erasing fast USB hard disk drives and SSD's. The total production capacity depends on the writing speed of the USB flash drives used. Besides the normal Copy and Compare functions the U-Reach USB 3.1 tower duplicator also offers a number of advanced functions such as H3/H5/H6 quality tests, Quick/Full/DoD Erase, Speed Test and FAT16/32 Format.
The U-Reach USB 3.1 duplicators are easy to operate; all functions are selected through the keys and the LCD display on the front of the device. The simple operation makes the U-Reach tower USB 3.1 duplicators suitable for all users.
- Standalone USB stick duplicator, no PC connection or software required.
- USB 3.1 duplicator with auto signal detection.
- Suitable for USB sticks (1.1/2.0/3.0/3.1). - Compare function for bitwise data checking.
- DoD Erase function complies with the US Department of Defense standard.
- Support for all data formats through Whole Media copy mode.
- Support for USB sticks up to 2 TB.
- Easy operation with buttons and LCD display.
U-Reach USB 3.1 tower duplicators are able to simultaneously duplicate at a maximum speed of 5.0 GB/min to each USB ports. The speed always remains constant, even if the number of media to be duplicated increases.
Copyright ©2001-2020 U-Reach Nederland, all rights reserved.