- Standalone SD/microSD duplicator, no PC connection or software required.
The U-Reach SD/micro-SD tower duplicators are ideal for fast and easy duplication or erasing of SD and micro-SD memory cards. The duplicators work completely standalone, no software or PC connection is required. The U-Reach Tower SD/micro-SD duplicators are equipped with dual ports for both SD and micro-SD memory cards.
With the U-Reach 1-15 Tower SD/micro-SD duplicator, fifteen copies of an SD or micro-SD card (SD, SDHC, SDHX) can be made simultaneously. Insert the "master" SD/micro-SD card and the empty SD/micro-SD cards into the slots and with the press of a button on the control panel the information is copied from the master memory card to the empty memory cards.
The U-Reach Tower SD/micro-SD duplicators have a maximum copy speed of 33 MB/s, per port (2 GB/min). The actual total production capacity depends mainly on the writing speed of the used SD/micro-SD memory cards. The U-Reach SD/micro-SD Tower duplicator offers besides the normal Copy and Compare functions a number of advanced functions such as; H3/H5/H6 quality tests, Quick/Full/DoD Erase, Speed Test and FAT16/32 Format.
Operation of the U-Reach tower SD/micro-SD duplicators is simple; all functions are controlled via the buttons and the LCD display on the front of the device. The simple operation makes the U-Reach tower SD/micro-SD duplicator suitable for all users.
- Standalone SD / microSD eraser, no PC connection or software required.
- Dual ports for both SD and microSD memory cards.
- Compatible with SD, SDHC, SDXC, microSD, microSDHC and microSDXC cards. - Compare function for bitwise data checking.
- DoD Erase function complies with the US Department of Defense standard.
- Support for all data formats through Whole Media copy mode.
- Support for SD and microSD memory cards up to 2 TB.
- Easy operation with buttons and LCD display.
U-Reach SD/microSD memory card duplicators are able to simultaneously duplicate at a maximum speed of 2.0 GB / min to each port. The speed always remains constant, even if the number of media to be duplicated increases.
Copyright ©2001-2020 U-Reach Nederland, all rights reserved.