- Standalone SATA DOM duplicator, no PC connection or software required.
The U-Reach 1-7 SATA DOM duplicator is a professional system for duplicating and erasing SATA DOM's. The SATA DOM duplicator operates stand-alone, no computer or software is required. Operating the system is simple; all functions are controlled through the function keys and the LCD display. Standard SATA DOM adapters are supplied with the duplicator. Optionally, adapters are also available for duplicating IDE DOM, mSATA, MicroSATA, M.2 (NGFF) and CFast.
With the U-Reach SATA DOM 1-7 duplicator seven copies of a SATA DOM can be made simultaneously. The SATA DOM duplicator offers a maximum copy speed of 3.9 GB per minute (65 MB/s) on all channels. The speed does not decrease when multiple drives are connected. The SATA DOM duplicator offers four different copy functions; "Quick Smart Copy", "All Partitions Copy" and "Whole HDD Copy". The Quick Copy function supports the following formats; FAT16/32, exFAT, NTFS, Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4) and Mac (HFS, HFS+, HFSX).
In addition to duplicating, the SATA DOM duplicator can also be used to erase SATA DOMs. Three Erase functions are available for this; "Quick Erase", "Full Erase" and "DoD Erase". The DoD Erase function complies with the 5220.22-M US Department of Defense standard.
- Standalone SATA DOM eraser, no PC connection or software required.
- Erase multiple SATA DOMs at the same time.
- Supports Advanced Format HDD (15 TB+) and GPT, MRB table format.
- Whole HDD Copy supports all formats through bitwise duplication.
- Easy operation with buttons and LCD display.
- Open Platform design for easy media exchange.
U-Reach SATA DOM duplicators are able to simultaneously duplicate at a maximum speed of 3.9 GB/min to each SATA port. The speed always remains constant, even if the number of media to be duplicated increases.
Copyright ©2001-2021 U-Reach Nederland, all rights reserved.