- Portable duplicator with compact dimensions for use at any location.
The U-Reach PRO368 is a portable duplicator for quick and easy copying and erasing of SATA hard drives and SSD's. Due to its compact dimensions, the PRO368 duplicator can be used at any desired location. The PRO368 duplicator has a "Source" SATA port and three "Target" SATA ports. This allows the PRO368 to simultaneously make three copies of a SATA hard disk or SSD.
Optional adapters are available for the PRO368 SATA duplicator that allow various drive interfaces to be connected to the PRO368's SATA ports. Adapters are available for IDE, mSATA, eSATA, iVDR, M.2 (NGFF) and Cfast, among others.
The PRO368 duplicator offers a maximum copy speed of 18 GB per minute (300 MB/s) on all channels. Speed does not decrease when multiple hard drives are connected. The PRO368 HDD duplicator has four different copy functions available; "Quick Copy", "All Partitions Copy", Percentage Copy" and "Whole HDD Copy". The Quick Copy function supports the following formats; FAT16 / 32, exFAT, NTFS, Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4) and Mac (HFS, HFS+, HFSX).
In addition to duplicating, the PRO368 duplicator can also be used to erase hard drives and SSD’s. Four Erase functions are available for this; "Quick Erase", "Full Erase", "Secure Erase" and "DoD Erase". The DoD Erase function complies with the 5220.22-M US Department of Defense standard.
- Standalone SATA HDD/SSD duplicator, no PC or software required.
- Portable disk eraser with compact dimensions for use on every location.
- Simultaneously duplicate or erase multiple SATA hard disks/SSD's.
- Supports Advanced Format HDD (15 TB+) and GPT, MRB table format.
- Whole HDD Copy supports all formats through bitwise duplication.
- Easy operation with buttons and LCD display.
U-Reach PRO368 portable hard disk duplicators are able to duplicate to all SATA ports simultaneously with a maximum speed of 18 GB/min. The speed always remains constant, even if the number of media to be duplicated increases.
Copyright ©2001-2021 U-Reach Nederland, all rights reserved.