With "Cable Free SATA" you can simply plug a SSD or HDD (1.8"/2.5"/3.5") directly into each SATA bay connector on the system. No need for extra cables or adapters.
Real-Time PC Monitoring
The PC Monitoring function makes it possible to monitor the status and progress of the current process in real-time. The information of each port is shown on the PC screen. This makes it easy to detect poorly performing hard disk drives. The required software is suitable for Windows PCs and is supplied free of charge.
1. Monitor the duplicator status from PC.
2. Show brand, model, serialnumber, time to proces and result of each port. All information, from both source and target media, can be saved.
3. Slow read/write detection: slow preforming drives can simply be detected because all read/write speeds are recorded in the log file.
4. When exporting a log file you can select a time frame. Information is stored in a text (.txt) file and can be kept on a PC. File name is the export date. (example: 20181117.txt)
The U-Reach SATA duplicators support the use of optional adapters for connecting additional interfaces. This makes it possible to use more than one media standard. Adapters are available for:
- eSATA, mSATA and Micro SATA
- M.2 (NGFF)
- CFast Card
Open platform Multi Interface
The "Open Platform" design with external cabling ensures quick and easy interface changes. This "multi-interface" support allows for simple and efficient duplication of a large variety of hard disk, SSD's and others data formats.
The MT-C Daisy Chain SATA erasers can be linked with a mini SAS data cable to form one system. This way thetotal production capacity can easily be expanded by linking multiple duplicators.
Log Report makes it possible to store and view detailed information about the production process. The log file contains:
- Machine information
- Disk information: Model / Size / Serial number
- Operational information on each port
- Result of each operation
The information can be viewed directly on your PC with the PC link software or copied to a USB stick on the machine.