- Portable SAS/SATA duplicator with compact dimensions for use at any location.
The U-Reach SA200 is a portable duplicator for quick and easy copying and sanitizing of SAS and SATA hard drives or SSD's. Due to the compact dimensions, the SA200 duplicator can be used at any desired location. The SA200 duplicator has a "Source" SAS/SATA port and a "Target" SAS/SATA port. This allows the SA200 to make one copy of a SAS or SATA drive at a time.
The SA200 duplicator offers a maximum copy speed of 18 GB per minute (300 MB/s). The SA200 HDD duplicator offers four different copy functions; "Quick Copy", "All Partitions Copy", "Percentage Cop" and "Whole HDD Copy". The Quick Copy function supports the following formats; FAT16 / 32, exFAT, NTFS, Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4) and Mac (HFS, HFS+, HFSX).
Optional adapters are available for the SA200 SAS/SATA duplicator which allow various drive interfaces to be connected to the SA200's SAS/SATA ports. Adapters are available for IDE, mSATA, eSATA, iVDR, M.2 (NGFF) and Cfast, among others.
In addition to duplicating, the SA200 duplicator can also be used to sanitize hard drives and SSD's. Five Erase functions are available for this; "Quick Erase," "Full Erase," "DoD Erase," "7-Pass DoD Erase" and "Secure Erase". The DoD Erase function complies with the 5220.22-M US Department of Defense standard.
- Standalone SAS/SATA HDD/SSD duplicator, no PC or software required.
- Portable duplicator with compact dimensions for use at any location.
- Duplicate or erase one SAS or SATA hard drive/SSD at a time.
- Supports Advanced Format HDD (15 TB+) and GPT, MRB table format.
- Whole HDD Copy supports all formats through bitwise duplication.
- Easy operation with buttons and LCD display.
U-Reach SA200 portable hard disk duplicators are able to duplicate to all SAS/SATA ports simultaneously with a maximum speed of 18 GB/min. The speed always remains constant, even if the number of media to be duplicated increases.
Copyright ©2001-2021 U-Reach Nederland, all rights reserved.